You’ll want to download the free Adobe Flash Player 10 or later in order to use this feature.
Now that you have access to your images and documents, you may feel the urge to reorganize. While this is a good time for housekeeping, RESIST THE URGE until you address the following concerns:
- Moving either images or documents means that links within your site will need to be updated.
- If there is more than one administrator assigned to your site, be sure to communicate with your team to avoid breaking some else’s references to that image or document.
- Delete images or documents once you are sure they are no longer being referenced within the site.
Here are few new icons to include in your workflow, we’ve included a brief explanation of their function. Please reference our online documentation or attend a training session for details.
- You can now paste content as plain text, no more copying into NotePad to remove extraneous Word formatting.
- The new preview button allows you to see your work before you submit the page.
- The ability to see where paragraphs begin and end helps when troubleshooting text that is inheriting formatting that you didn’t apply.
- The ability to view the editor in a full size mode is easy on the eyes.
With this release we’ll continue to provide the responsive support you’re used to, just through a new address. Update your address books, firstname.lastname@example.org is now replaced with email@example.com. Requests to this address will flow into our new ticketing system providing more efficiency and added tracking capability. We also have an online help form on our Web site for submissions.
We hope you’ll enjoy SiteTool 1.4. Again, check out our Training and Announcements updates for details on new features and upcoming training. We appreciate your feedback, so let us know what you think.